Maybe we should consider using _usec_delay builtin procedure, for this lib. It 
would reduce stack usage. There are only 2 calls to delay_10us:

    delay_10us(_adc_conversion_time)
and
    delay_10us(1)

This would give:

    _usec_delay(10 * _adc_conversion_time)
and
    _usec_delay(10)


What you think about this ?


Seb

Le Sunday 14 December 2008 10:35:14 Sebastien LELONG, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I've added an "include delay" statement in adc_hardware lib, since there
> are some delay_* calls in it. I remember there's a discussion about adding
> or not dependencies in the lib. I can also remember (correct me if I'm
> wrong) that we deciced to put dependencies.
>
> Seb



-- 
Sébastien LELONG
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to