Hi guys (and Joep)

I've seen some commits about i2c, and now about test using "my 16f88 board".
If we decide to release, I'd say we need to stop changing the SVN tree when
it's involved in the release (that is, changed files are in TORELEASE).

My board_16f88_sl.jal board is really a first draft. I've written it this
morning before going to work, and did not even test the generated samples.
So I'm not very confident using it as the preferred one, and release samples
generated from it. About internal osc, all my non-generated samples use
internla osc, so there's already somewhere where users cansee how to do
this. Finally, I've performed some test on 16f88 yesterday, not expecting
these tests would change, thus not expecting to test again...

I'm not sure modifying the test files to change baudrates is a good idea
right now... Let's release, then move on. And to release, we need a stable
SVN tree. "happy2009" packages seem good, but I need to generate new ones,
the ultimate 0.1 packages. And this will done from SVN.

Except i2c lib, which is under discussion and test, I suggest to rollback to
previous revision about boards, tests and generated samples, so I can
extract a well-tested packages, from a stable SVN tree, for the 0.1 release.

Please advise !

Cheers,
Seb
-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to