Fine with me...

2009/1/2, Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>:
> OK. We don't need to rollback: since I have to create a new branch for the
> 0.1 release, I'll do this giving a revision before the ones including the
> very new stuff. Joep, do you agree ?
>
> Seb
>
> 2009/1/2 Rob Hamerling <[email protected]>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Sebastien Lelong wrote:
> >
> > > I've seen some commits about i2c, and now about test using "my 16f88
> board".
> > > If we decide to release, I'd say we need to stop changing the SVN tree
> when
> > > it's involved in the release (that is, changed files are in TORELEASE).
> >
> > Yes, we should release now and exclude the very new stuff. There is
> > enough news compared to 0.1beta.
> >
> > Regards, Rob.
> >
> > --
> > Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
> --
> Sébastien Lelong
> http://www.sirloon.net
> http://sirbot.org
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to