>
> > exclude when sample are generated automatically (ie. with -a option) ?
> Yes, exclude from -a, that's what I mean.


OK, I'll add this feature. When a test file has a "@jallib skip-auto" tag,
then the script will skip automatic generation sample from it.

> We can't know how users will use jallib. Providing a i2c level 0 samples
add
> value, and also show users how to deal with i2c com. at low level (kind of
> howto/tutorial)

> That's 1% of the users. 99% will search for an example to get i2c
> running. And I don't want to put those on the level0 track.
>

That's a whole discussion again... What about this 1% ? Should we forget
them ? Let's have 100%, with documented samples (level1 is easier than
level0).

The more I think about this, the more I think that, *for now*, Bert's
starterpacks are for newbies, and jallib for users who want to get a step
further into jalv2, microcontrollers, and actually want to understand more
details. Just a thought...

Oh, just another one thought: remember the "ez" libs ? Maybe we could work
on this and provide an "ez" way to use jallib, less flexible, but easier
(and maybe funnier).


Seb
-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to