I too felt that Bert is against an initiative like jallib, which I had
discussed before. Having a full pack with jallib, jaledit and PIC shell with
an installable setup program for win32 will definitely make Bert Pack
useless.

Sunish

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 2:52 PM, Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]
> wrote:

> But it does have things we don't have yet:
>> - random routine
>> - more delays
>
>
> I agree to add them :) BTW, careful with Bert's libs: there are explicitely
> not compatible with commercial purpose (or books). This means they can't be
> added to jallib with a ZLIB license.
>
> There's also pic_program_eeprom.jal. I can remember discussion between Rob
> and Eur, about merging this into pic_data_eeprom (or the like). I don't know
> where it is now. Maybe we could re-open the discussion).
>
> About random.jal. dice() procedure seems to be bugged: it returns a randum
> number between 1 and 6, but "explore" other number (see while loop... end
> loop). Not all numbers between 1 and 6 has the probability to be chosen.
>
>
> Seb
> --
> Sébastien Lelong
> http://www.sirloon.net
> http://sirbot.org
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to