Hi Joep (and all),

I'm writing a pwm_hardware.jal library, with conditional compile (issue 54:
http://code.google.com/p/jallib/issues/detail?id=54). This will provide a
far easier API, and I wanted to simplify samples' code.

I plan to disintegrate my manual samples in favor of using board and test
files. I have 3 samples for pwm:

 - 16f88_pwm_led.jal  (low resolution pwm, using a LED, freq. constant, duty
cycle variable)
 - 16f88_pwm_led_highres (high resolution pwm, using a LED, freq. constant,
duty cycle variable)
 - 16f88_pwm_sound (duty cycle constant, freq. variable)

I understand test_pwm1.jal is quite the same as 16f88_pwm_led.jal. But,
since you can do many things with PWM (here: lighting a LED or produce
sounds), I'd like to "say" that in the filename. So, can we rename
test_pwm1.jal to test_pwm_led.jal ? I'll then add test_pwm_led_highres.jal
and test_pwm_sound.jal.

About test_pwm2.jal: it uses "only" one channel, the second one (using
pwm_ccp2.jal). Could we provide a sample with 2 channels active at the same
time, lighting 2 LEDs at different  "waves" ?


Seb
-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to