> 2009/1/3, Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>: > > So, can we rename test_pwm1.jal to test_pwm_led.jal ? I'll then add > > test_pwm_led_highres.jal and test_pwm_sound.jal. > Fine with me. I took sample to create test files and this was one of > the first I created..
OK, I'll remove test_pwm1.jal > > You could concider to make one test that tests all 3 sequences. Some > info on the serial port to show the status / progress would be > required... You that would make the generated sample more complex. Remember, samples are generated, but used by users to see how to use the lib. So I'd prefer having one test showing pwm low resolution, another for high resolution and another for constant duty + variable frequency. > > About test_pwm2.jal: it uses "only" one channel, the second one (using > > pwm_ccp2.jal). Could we provide a sample with 2 channels active at the > same > > time, lighting 2 LEDs at different "waves" ? > I'd say the test file must test all possible channels and yes - at > different waves - to see you actually have different channels. So if > your lib supports 4 channels, the test should also. I let test_pwm2.jal as is until I write a new test for 16f877, with 2 channels at the same time. Seb -- Sébastien Lelong http://www.sirloon.net http://sirbot.org --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
