2009/1/3, Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>:
> So, can we rename test_pwm1.jal to test_pwm_led.jal ? I'll then add
> test_pwm_led_highres.jal and test_pwm_sound.jal.
Fine with me. I took sample to create test files and this was one of
the first I created..
You could concider to make one test that tests all 3 sequences. Some
info on the serial port to show the status / progress would be
required...

> About test_pwm2.jal: it uses "only" one channel, the second one (using
> pwm_ccp2.jal). Could we provide a sample with 2 channels active at the same
> time, lighting 2 LEDs at different  "waves" ?
I'd say the test file must test all possible channels and yes - at
different waves - to see you actually have different channels. So if
your lib supports 4 channels, the test should also.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to