Good to hear ! However I'm currently in the middle of a very nasty bug with potentially big impacts... :(
Ex: ADC for 16F77 and 16F76. Same datasheets. Use PCFG bits combination (see table page 84 from datasheet 30325B). But... some pins is this table are only for 16F77, not for 16F76. I need to split these combinations by datasheet references *and* a list of a PICs. Not that easy... Seb 2009/7/5 Rob Hamerling <[email protected]> > > > Hi Seb, > > Weeks ago I promised you to test the refactored ADC library with a > 16F886. Due to work on the device files this was delayed until now... > > I modified one of the 16f88 samples, connected a potmeter to pin_B4, > specified set_analog_pin(11) and it works! Congrats! > Now I'm trying to expand the test for PWM-backlight control. > > Regards, Rob. > > -- > Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/) > > > > -- Sébastien Lelong http://www.sirloon.net http://sirbot.org --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
