Problem seems to be fixed.
> > The big PICs (F74/77) have RE0,1,2 (AN5,6,7) *extra* compared to the > smaller ones (F73/76). This difference is also reflected in > ADC_NTOTAL_CHANNEL (8 versus 5). Now it's consistent. > The extra channels are clustered: all > atre analog or all digital. Is that the problem (compared to other PICs > with more than 5 ADC channels? > Why would you want the datasheet number, is the target ID not enough? Target ID ? What's that ? The problem was I was considering all PICs in the same datasheet behaving the same. Obviously wrong. > BTW: I forgot your request for the datasheet number being declared as > constant in the device files. If you still want it I'll put it in the > next version. Still not using it, but why not. (as you see, not a priority at all). Cheers, Seb -- Sébastien Lelong http://www.sirloon.net http://sirbot.org --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
