Greetings,

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 21:16:29 +0200, Rob Hamerling wrote
> 
> Clear, but in contradiction with your evenly clear statement in a 
> (personal) message I received from you on the 28th of January:
> 
> > pragma code *always* uses words.
> > 
> > --kyle
> 
> So I changed the Jallib device files to specify the amount of memory 
> for the 18Fs in number of words.

Damn. Sorry 'bout that. I can easily enough return to that if it would be
better. I mis-read the 18C over & over.

> I assume you are sure (again!) and I'll change the pragma code in 
> the Jallib device files for the 18F back to what these were 
> initially: specifying number of bytes.
> 
> Issue #57 is re-opened.
> 
> BTW: 1 The chip definition files for the 18F which you deliver with 
> the compiler still use number of words (I checked 2420 and 2520). 

This was pointed out to me yesterday.

> BTW 2: The file JalPragm.txt does not mention the units, please update!

Will do.

--kyle


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to