I guess maybe I am confused. Who is jallib for?

So far I have mostly heard "the contributors want...", are you saying
that jallib/jalv2/jal etc is mostly for the contributors? It seems
that way.

I think the public, the newbies, etc should be first on the list, not
ourselves! Some things might be difficult for us, but it should be
worth it if it is good for others.

Maybe some of us need to put a side what we want/need and think about
everyone else.

I thought jallib is under PUBLIC bsd/zip etc licenses.

Maybe we need to ask the public if they want! I think at this point,
the users out number the contributors.


Matt.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to