Hi Rob,

Before I forget, pwm_ccp[x].jal must not be edited manually, there are
generated, as most of the code is very similar between those libs.

You can follow the whole process by "make pwmlib". Basically you'll need
edit Cheetah template "/tools/pwm/pwm_ccpx.tmpl", and use
pwm_ccpx_generator.py to generate jal files.


As for the issues, I'd need more time to remember what PWM is about and
provide an answer :)


>
> I've started working on the issues with the PWM libraries. So you may
> all proceed with your own Jallib activities....


Does it bother you doing this ? From what I understand, these are about
optimizations and, maybe, fixing inconsistencies. So, no hurry...


Cheers,
Seb

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to