>
>
> Well, 2.4m is still in beta and we should not include beta-stuff in our
> releases. On the other hand 2.4m(beta) fixes some nasty bugs of 2.4l, so
> we better wait until the real 2.4m is released! My impression is that we
> don't have to wait very long.
>
>
I have the same impression... Let's wait for final compiler version. This
will probably postpone 0.5 release to January. Happy new year release ?

Cheers,
Seb

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.


Reply via email to