William wrote:
> Since we've got this new compiler from Kyle, may I suggest that we > delay the next release of JALLIB, until we've had time to get > comfortable with the new compiler? Well, 2.4m is still in beta and we should not include beta-stuff in our releases. On the other hand 2.4m(beta) fixes some nasty bugs of 2.4l, so we better wait until the real 2.4m is released! My impression is that we don't have to wait very long. Regards, Rob -- Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/) -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
