Hi guys,

I have a very peculiar problem..
The Jallib blink-a-led sample program for the 18f6722 doesn't work (anymore) on my test board.
1. on the same board the blink samples for the 18f6310 and 18f6520
   work fine
2. a sample for the lcd library which works fine too, including the
   blinking of the same led on pin_A0!
I have stripped down the lcd sample to a minimum and make it resemble the blink sample as closely as possible. All lcd activity has been removed except lcd_init(). When I remove the lcd_init() the led stops blinking!

I've attached the programs and hex files. Any idea what could be the cause of this behaviour?

Regards, Rob.


--
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

:020000040000FA
:0C00040004EF00F0C26A0F0EC16EC06A6B
:10001000070EB46E929080A011EF00F0639112EF82
:1000200000F0638163B118EF00F0899019EF00F0E0
:10003000898000012C0E606F6C0E616F560E626F2E
:10004000622F20EF00F0612F1EEF00F0602F1CEFF9
:0800500000F000000BEF00F0CE
:020000040030CA
:0E00000000C21F1E0385B100FFC0FFE0FF40DD
:00000001FF

Attachment: 18f6722_blink.jal
Description: application/jal

:020000040000FA
:0C00040004EF00F01CEF00F06C6F0F0E1A
:1000100085146D6F6C39F00B6E6F6E516D118E6EB5
:100020001200656F0F0E9714676F6539F00B686FDC
:1000300068516711976E1200C26A0F0EC16EC06AD6
:10004000070EB46E929092949296000E11EC00F00E
:1000500093EF00F000016B6F6B51D8B41200010EEA
:100060006B5DD8A43DEF00F000010A0E606F602FB9
:1000700037EF00F00000000012006B070001070ED0
:10008000606F602F41EF00F000006C6B4FEF00F0ED
:1000900000010E0E606F602F4BEF00F06C2B6C5167
:1000A0006B5DD8A448EF00F01200696B6A6B68EFD3
:1000B00000F00001090E606FB70E616F612F5EEFF7
:1000C00000F0602F5CEF00F00000692BD8B46A2BC1
:1000D0006951655D606F6A51665D6011D8A459EF22
:1000E00000F0120000016B6F6B5106EC00F0898488
:1000F0000000000000000000000089941200676FFB
:1001000067390F0B696F695172EC00F0000167519C
:1001100072EC00F0040E2AEF00F00001656F899682
:1001200065517FEF00F00001636BCEEF00F0010E30
:100130008DEC00F0B40E2AEF00F0280E8DEC00F0EC
:100140001C0E8DEC00F00C0E8DEC00F0060E8DEC0C
:1001500000F097EF00F08996190E656F666B55EC0D
:1001600000F0030E72EC00F0050E0001656F666B87
:1001700055EC00F0030E72EC00F00A0E2AEC00F0D1
:10018000030E72EC00F0040E2AEC00F0020E72EC8A
:1001900000F0040E2AEC00F09DEF00F0ABEC00F054
:1001A00080A0D7EF00F000016491D9EF00F00001CA
:1001B000648164B1DFEF00F08990E0EF00F08980A6
:1001C00000012C0E606F6C0E616F560E626F622F15
:1001D000E7EF00F0612FE5EF00F0602FE3EF00F0B4
:0601E0000000D0EF00F06A
:020000040030CA
:0E00000000C21F1E0385B100FFC0FFE0FF40DD
:00000001FF

Attachment: 18F6722_LCD_HD44780_4_4.jal
Description: application/jal

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to