FYI. I finally got a blinking led with the 18f6722 by using a delay procedure in stead of inline _usec_delay(). And after some more shuffling I could narrow down the problem to a single NOP! When I add a NOP at a certain point the led stops blinking on the 18f6722! Surprisingly enough this hex file works fine on an 18f6310 and 18f6520!
I've reported my observations and analysis to Kyle.

Regards, Rob.


Rob Hamerling wrote:
I have a very peculiar problem..
The Jallib blink-a-led sample program for the 18f6722 doesn't work (anymore) on my test board.
1. on the same board the blink samples for the 18f6310 and 18f6520
   work fine
2. a sample for the lcd library which works fine too, including the
   blinking of the same led on pin_A0!
I have stripped down the lcd sample to a minimum and make it resemble the blink sample as closely as possible. All lcd activity has been removed except lcd_init(). When I remove the lcd_init() the led stops blinking!


--
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Attachment: 18f6722_blink.jal
Description: application/jal

Reply via email to