> - We now use glcd as a file prefix, but the function to draw a line is
> called lcd_line. Is this as we want it? You could argue line is
> obvious graphic, so you don't need to add the G. But out of
> consistency, you could argue it should have a glcd_ prefix.
> - Glcd also has an lcd'put procedure. This enables it replace a
> character display without change of the main code of the application.
> Is this what we want?
> - What about the name lcd_write_pixel()?

I would go with GLDC_ for graphics LCD to distinguish it from other
types of LCD's and GCLCD_ could be used for "Graphical Color LCD"?

I have two feature suggestions as well, I would like to be able to
load a BMP or JPG into the LDC screen, and I would like to be able to
"FILL" an area that is surrounded by other lines, shapes, etc.

>  I want to change it in such a way that it can run on any sized field
A resize or zoom feature would be nice to have.

Matt.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to