On Mar 9, 8:17 am, Rob Hamerling <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Mike,

> I'm not sure we understand each other correctly! I asked you to add sin
> and cos functions to our math lib. But from your answer (and because I
> didn't see an update of the math lib yet) I seem to understand that you
> expect me to do it.  Please clarify.

> Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

If you want it quick, do it. If you can wait a while, I'll do it. I
want to get the CatPad more functional.

I havn't had time to figure the SVN yet.

So... I'm happy to do it, but maybe not this week :-)

Also on CRC, it's best done with a table.

We need to also decide which fixed point integer formats are desired.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to