On Apr 16, 11:21 am, Joep Suijs <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> A makefile is required, so please do.

I started on it, but ran into a snag - no antlr3config.h. I may need
to get Java and C on the same system after all. I'll dig into it some
more.

> And once that works, it could be run on any system. I have a few
> atmega boards, so that will probably my test targets, next to the pc.
> And just to prove it works, I could try it on an arm7 board or my new
> atXmega board...

Very good.

> I've also been thinking about (regression) tests and test code like
> the startersguide-code could be usefull: enumerated code blocks that
> run particular statemens and emit test data to the serial port. This
> kind of code can be run on a pic (with the real JAL compiler) and on
> an other system. Caputre both outputs and compare to see the
> differences (if any).

I like this idea very much.

> But once we are there, I don't think I'll use the convertor often. For
> me; it is the chalange to get this running.

If/when Wouter gives it a try, perhaps the project will gain in
popularity and become useful to others.  I can see myself using it on,
for example, 30F devices.

> Btw, the last verion commited converts 446 of 449 files from the
> include directory. Only 3 usb libs contain a few statements that need
> attention.
>

That is really great news!

William

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to