Hi,

On Jul 11, 1:51 am, mattschinkel <[email protected]> wrote:
> cool. how much will the PCB cost?

This is Jallib Team part if this project will be accepted. As I said,
is no longer in my hands.

>
> Can you also design one with 18f4550 and one larger SMD PIC

Come on Matt, I'm learning in small steps. Is a long way to become a
pro and this is what you need: a pro designer (and I'm pretty sure
that you have one in Jallib team). :-D Thanks for the compliment
anyway.


Vasi(funlw65)

>
> On Jul 10, 6:27 pm, vasi vasi <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > IMO, is small enough and pretty.
>
> > --
> > Vasi
>
> >  breadboard_fab.png
> > 363KViewDownload
>
> >  breadboard_homemade.png
> > 363KViewDownload

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to