That is cool I just tried it out good work

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 6:12 PM, mattschinkel <[email protected]>wrote:

> It comes with a example, this example generates 38 files at once. See
> readme.txt
> http://www.borntechi.com/jallib/sample_gen.zip
>
> I'm sure your stuck on what you currently use. I don't expect much,
> just have a look!
>
> Sorry, it's for windows. I don't know any python yet :)
>
> Matt.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<jallib%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to