Hi Matt,

> I do see even that is not needed since I can just search the file for
> ***split***. but the file still needs a name.
I don't object to 'sample' as part of the filename (although you could
decide that sample is appended as part of the generation process). My
point is there is no reason to treat it different base on the name.

> Better feedback then I expected, thanks!
You earn it, the spec is okay.
Time will learn how it turns out. You will get many files and this may
become a maintenance burden.

> (without editing each sample type). I also think this may be quite
> nice if put in a IDE. Do you think this would be useful if I converted
> to python?
I am neither an IDE or Python guy...

Joep

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to