That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

On Nov 30, 11:51 am, Burt Ratliff <[email protected]> wrote:
> Take a look at this site it's in jalv2http://mikerey35475.tripod.com/sirc.html
> By Mike Reynolds.
>
> On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 9:22 AM, John in WI <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > Looking for some code to get me started on using a TSOP type IR
> > receiver with a  sony  TV remote control. I've done this in the past
> > on a PICAXE with a 38kHz IR receiver. They have a function in their
> > basic language that does the work for me, so I never really had to
> > figure out how it is done. The goal is to push a button on the TV
> > remote, have the IR reciever detect it, decode it (?) with my
> > microcontroller and have it return a value I can use elsewhere in my
> > program.
>
> > I'm using PIC18f14k50 usb microcontrollers-- they've been working
> > great w/ JAL.
>
> > Thanks!
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "jallib" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > [email protected]<jallib%[email protected]>
> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to