I don't have the hardware here to test it at the moment, but the
libraries were written such that they should be fairly cross-
compatible with any PIC device that contains the same peripherals on
chip.  My advice would be to compare the data sheets to be sure, and
change any defines that may be needed.  To answer your question, yes,
you _should_ be able to change the include and any defines related to
i/o and run the program as long as the PIC your are using has enough
resources to do so.

There are a lot of guys here that are more familiar with the libraries
than I (I've only been using Jal for a few months).  If you have any
specific questions, they should be able to help you :-)  Good luck and
let us know how you fare.

-Brian

On Dec 2, 4:49 pm, hans <[email protected]> wrote:
> Some time ago I tried to read files from a fat16 formatted Sd card and
> I was able to read name and part of the stored files. I used the
> program memory of the 16F876a. I have tried to rearrange this to a
> general usable lib but because of my missing program logic knowledge
> it remains as it was.
>
> Looking at the jallibs I saw a lot of fat32 sd card examples and I
> think it will be better to change.
> Question:
> I would like to only read files , copied on the Sd card with my PC, I
> have an 18F4455, is there an example somewhere or can I use another
> and change the include?
> Thanks
> Hans

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to