Hans, thanks for offering your code. However, even if you where to
convert your program to jallib, I'm afraid some of it may not be
accepted anyways.

We don't have a library for reading/writing data in program memory (as
you do in your program) because this is not a good idea for final
projects. Yes, this is another reason why my lib is so large. I use
RAM to store the 512 byte sector buffer.

I use PIC18f67j50 for USB + FAT32, but it is SMD only.

Matt.

On Dec 3, 5:02 am, Rob Hamerling <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> On 2010/12/03 09:22, hans wrote:
>
> > I would like to share my baby with some others but I dont know if
> > there are interested ones.
>
> Look in the Jallib collection and you'll find quite a few of which you
> might ask "who would be interested in that"?
>
> > I 'll take the risk and here is the program I use at this moment:
>
> >   --<title SD_card_3 simplified version just for read functies
> > -- for test purpose only added include 16f877a_bert
>
> This is the Jallib group. It is not a good idea to publish programs
> which use a different library collection! There is enough confusion,
> certainly with beginners! Please convert your program to use Jallib
> conventions and libraries.
>
> Regards, Rob.
>
> --
> R. Hamerling, Netherlands ---http://www.robh.nl

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to