Hi Toon,

On 2011/02/03 20:48, Rob Hamerling wrote:
....    when I compile now
with the latest libraries I get a warning that Frc is used for the ADCS
bits.

It appears that the ADC library is right by generating a warning!
When calculating the Tad value (64/48) we get 1.3 us.
The library uses as default boundaries for Tad: 1.6 < Tad < 6.4, and thus 1.3 us is beyond boundaries. But actually the 18f4550 (and sisters) has a minimum Tad value of 0.8 us. When you specify in the program "const ADC_TAD_MIN = 8" (see adc library docs, ic adc_clock.jal) the value 1.3 falls within limits. Thus no warning message is generated and the ADCS bit mask becomes 0b_110. I have updated the 18f4550_adc.jal sample accordingly.
Hope this helps a little.

BTW I don't know how the ACQT bits of ADCON2 are set....

Regards, Rob.


--
R. Hamerling, Netherlands --- http://www.robh.nl

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to