Okay :-) Now I know what they mean!

In the table it says 'Device frequency'. What frequency is that then ?
Mine is connected to a 20Mhz crystal, upscaled to 96Mhz for USB and
divided by 2 for the rest of the µC operations. Since The max in that
table is 40Mhz, I guess that's the crystal speed? (which is strange,
since you can also have an internal clock...). I can't find anything
about it in the section about Oscillator Config.

But (at least for this type), that table should be incorporated in one
of the files... (or another parameter is needed).

the acquisition time is handled manually in the library (as far as I
understand).

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to