Hi Matt, guys, I'm having troubles with cache, as only upper half on my display is handled. Display is 84x48. When I want to plot below half of the display (y >= 24), pixel gets printed at 0. I've surely made a mistake while integrating Paul's code dealing with cache (glcd_cache.jal, or glcd_nokia_3310.jal ?), I just can't find where...
Do you have original Paul's files ? His website doesn't show them anymore. Paul, if you're reading this, can you post them again here ? TIA Seb PS: apart from this, it seems to work fine. Matt, have you been able to make progress on this ? I can see some normilazation to do regarding "goto" procedures, but that would be for later. For now I'd like to move files back to their original location. Are you far from this ? 2011/3/10 Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]> > Hi Matt, guys, > > I've updated GLCD libs some more. From commit logs: > - changed lcd_write_pixel signature so color/mode isn't part of it > (glcd_ks0108.jal is updated, but untested) > - XOR mode is now a special color, currently only handled in Nokia 3310 lib > - GLCD_FONT_USAGE (defined in glcd_font.jal) is checked before defining > lcd_write_char(), so fonts don't need to be included if only pixel stuff is > needed. > > > Matt, some procedures in glcd_common.jal need to be updated regarding > lcd_write_pixel signature change, I left "TODO @Matt" so you know where this > is about. > > I suggest we now move this API (mainly yor lib + samples), and once done > and move all these changes back to standard SVN location > (include/external/lcd/...). Even if not finished, I think we're closed to > something quite normalized. > > Cheers, > Seb > > > > 2011/3/7 mattschinkel <[email protected]> > >> > XOR means if pixel is on, then turn it off, if it's off, turn it on. >> >> I'll leave this up to you to decide. I don' t think I'll use it, >> althought I do see how it could be useful. >> >> >> I'm not in favor >> > > of >> > > > putting this parameter outside lcd_write_pixel signature as pen >> color for >> > > > instance, because "mode" is very tied to one pixel, whereas pen >> color >> > > looks >> > > > like more a global LCD option. >> >> But if it is used like a pen color, people that do not use it will not >> need to bother with it. >> >> >> >> Another note, with this cache, you could have the same API as my glcd >> (for fast writes). >> >> 1. user selects area to draw in (x1,y1,x2,y2) >> 2. user writes data to this area >> 3. data goes to screen when done writing to the area. Your >> lcd_update() proc does this, but the user should not need to use it if >> they had specified the area in step 1. >> >> Matt. >> >> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "jallib" group. >> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to >> [email protected]. >> For more options, visit this group at >> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en. >> >> > > > -- Sébastien Lelong http://www.sirloon.net http://sirbot.org -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
