I read the other post first....

I followed the tortoise instructions and enabled these lines:

enable-auto-props = yes
[auto-props]
*.jal = svn:mime-type=jal/code

Although I am trying this, it seems like it may not be good for new
guys. I will use this, but are others required to do this and follow
JSG?

Matt.

On Aug 8, 1:35 am, Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> You actually forgot to declare to SVN your special property. So $Revision$
> isn't updated. I had to:
>
> svn ps svn:keywords Revision yourfile.jal
>
> (which reads: property set for a SVN keyword named Revision)
>
> You have the same thing for SVN Tortoise.? Have you followed
> referenced tutorial on JSG page, to auto-set this property ?
>
> (btw setting svn:mime-type to jal/code won't do anything regarding this :))
>
> Cheers,
> Seb
>
> 2011/8/8 <[email protected]>
>
>
>
> > Revision: 2770
> > Author:   [email protected]
> > Date:     Sun Aug  7 21:16:16 2011
> > Log:      revision test
> >http://code.google.com/p/**jallib/source/detail?r=2770<http://code.google.com/p/jallib/source/detail?r=2770>
>
> > Modified:
> >  /trunk/sample/18f4620_**interrupt_on_change.jal
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "jallib" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to jallib+unsubscribe@**
> > googlegroups.com <jallib%[email protected]>.
> > For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/**
> > group/jallib?hl=en <http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en>.
>
> --
> Sébastien Lelong

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to