Hi Seb, Matt,

I haven't heard a reason why it should be optional. I think (at least) all files in TORELEASE should have a revision code.

Regards, Rob.

On 08/08/11 10:48 am, Sebastien Lelong wrote:
but that would mean some files would be tracked, other wouldn't. I'' ok
to make it optional, but would like other's opinion first
cheers
seb

Le 8 août 2011 10:32, "mattschinkel" <[email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>> a écrit :
 > I think it is useful and I will use it, however it should be optional.
 >
 > Matt.
 >
 > On Aug 8, 4:19 am, Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>>
 > wrote:
 >> but you have right-click ;)
 >> see properties, and select svn:keywords
 >>
 >> I'll update JSG to show exact lines to add to the config. yes everybody
 >> have to do this, but this is a one time setting. don't you think it's
 >> useful? it actually help gathering which version users are using when
 >> reporting bug (when file comes from svn, not from a release archive)
 >>
 >> cheers
 >> seb


--
R. Hamerling, Netherlands --- http://www.robh.nl

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to