what property did you set ?? 2011/8/11 mattschinkel <[email protected]>
> I am unable to Add and commit new files unless I remove the property. > I get the following error: > > Command: Commit > Adding: E:\jallib\sample\18f4550_servo_rc_slave.jal > Sending content: E:\jallib\sample\18f4550_servo_rc_slave.jal > Error: Commit failed (details follow): > Error: At least one property change failed; repository is unchanged > Error: Server sent unexpected return value (400 Bad Request) in > response to PROPPATCH > Error: request for '/svn/!svn/wrk/d11771ac-8783-4f44-ad83-1c22806565ed/ > trunk/sample/18f4550_servo_rc_slave.jal' > Finished!: > > Matt > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "jallib" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]. > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en. > > -- Sébastien Lelong -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
