On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 2:10 PM, mattschinkel <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hey guys, I had a chance to hook up and test a TC77 temp sensor.
>
> First thing I noticed is that it is a SPI chip but does not use the
> SPI libraries. If nobody has any concerns, I wish to update it so it
> may use SPI hardware or SPI software libs.

Please do a minimal test about the result of the modification (the
space occupied by the code before and after the modification).
Sometime is better to have two different libraries for the same
device. Why don't you let the TC77 as is and create a TC77-SPI
compatible Jallib library instead?

good luck,
Vasile


>
> -- Author: Eur van Andel, [email protected] Copyright (c) 2008
> -- Adapted-by: Albert Faber
>
> I'll add my name in "Adapted-by" field.
>
> Matt.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to