It's fine, but could you make another lib? I use the TC77 lib a lot. 

Sent from my iPad

On 12 aug. 2011, at 07:40, mattschinkel <[email protected]> wrote:

> Yes, I'll send him a email.
> 
> Matt.
> 
> On Aug 12, 1:24 am, Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>> Do you need to ask Eurr first ?
>> 
>> Cheers,
>> Seb
>> 
>> 2011/8/11 mattschinkel <[email protected]>
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>> Hey guys, I had a chance to hook up and test a TC77 temp sensor.
>> 
>>> First thing I noticed is that it is a SPI chip but does not use the
>>> SPI libraries. If nobody has any concerns, I wish to update it so it
>>> may use SPI hardware or SPI software libs.
>> 
>>> -- Author: Eur van Andel, [email protected] Copyright (c) 2008
>>> -- Adapted-by: Albert Faber
>> 
>>> I'll add my name in "Adapted-by" field.
>> 
>>> Matt.
>> 
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>>> "jallib" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> [email protected].
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>> 
>> --
>> Sébastien Lelong
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
> 
> 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to