> The discussions so far have been about changes that
> result in significant different code.

I disagree, the discussion is about making any change in any code. I
would not like to correct a typo in any lib or sample made by someone
who disagrees with any changes to his files. Yes, I believe we have
some people that completely disagree with any change.

Seb recently modified everyone's code with "revision" field. I had
disagreed, and could have asked him remove it from all my files. Even
a small change can cause an argument. I'm supprised nobody said
anything about this, maybe they have not noticed.

For this lib, and complying to a standard. I think we should showly
rename files to allow others to use the old library, but be warned to
test, then change to using the new one. We should not just say "no
changes" which is the currently used extreem.

Of course I wish to respect the autor, but I also wish for the project
to grow and improve.

Matt.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to