"I disagree' is your text!

2011/8/15 mattschinkel <[email protected]>:
> Why do you disagree with migration to a new lib through changing of
> file names? This would be a great way for you to upgrade the format &
> delay libs.
>
> Matt.
>
> On Aug 15, 8:13 am, Joep Suijs <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Hi Matt,
>>
>> 2011/8/15 mattschinkel <[email protected]>:
>>
>> >> The discussions so far have been about changes that
>> >> result in significant different code.
>>
>> > I disagree
>>
>> I've given my view on the matter and made a suggestion how to deal
>> with it. It is okay to disagree, but I don't see a practical,
>> alternative suggestion. So I am anxious to see what's going to happens
>> next...
>>
>> Joep
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to