On Thursday, 18 August 2011 22:16:43 UTC+10, mattschinkel wrote:
>
> Yes, glcd_common.jal does need lcd_write_char, which is defined in 
> glcd_ks0108.jal. 
>

To be precise, it needs *g*lcd_write_char , which is defined nowhere.

Which are you haveing trouble with? I guess I didn't see your 
> question. 
>

Having made the changes I outlined, that is: add a G to glcd_ks0108; modify 
glcd_goto_char; and including 2 font files, it seems to be working pretty 
well.

If glcd_char_goto expects pixels, then the glcd example is incorrect.

I will endeavour to submit a patch once everything's clear ..

PG

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jallib/-/d1QjOfVI4Z0J.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to