--- Rob Hamerling <[email protected]> schrieb am Fr, 25.11.2011:

> Von: Rob Hamerling <[email protected]>
> Betreff: [jallib] print_scalable
> An: [email protected]
> Datum: Freitag, 25. November, 2011 12:19 Uhr
> 
> Hi Kiste,
> 
> On 25-11-11 11:46, Oliver Seitz wrote:
> 
> > which I did not copy to print_scalable?
> 
> I had a quick look in print_scalable and found not a single
> procedure documented the way is should be according to
> Jalapi recommendations. Not that print.jal is any better!!!

I have to admit that I only took care to keep compatibility with print.jal. I 
did not think of first time users yet...

> Are you still working on print_scalable? Then please add
> comments such that Jalapi will generate proper cocimentation
> files and a first time user understands how to work with the
> procedures and functions.

It is on my to-do list, but JAL in general sits on a very low priority these 
days. That will hopefully change some day.

Greets,
Kiste

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to