On Saturday, 20 August 2011 07:06:39 UTC+10, mattschinkel wrote:
>
> > - removing the "g" from glcd_write_char (in glcd_ks0108) results in big 
> >   white blocks, not chars (some bug further up in the pbp routine?) 
>
> There is no "g"in glcd_write_char (in glcd_ks0108). It should be 
> glcd_write_char (not lcd_write_char). I don't think block writes are 
> working for ks0108. I scanned through the code and ''glcd" pseudo var 
> should be working if you name the procedure glcd_write_char. 
>

Sorry, I'm going to have to try to be more concise here. We don't seem to be 
communicating. I've already said it does work if you name it 
glcd_write_char. 

Attached is my glcd_ks0108.jal - only changes are line 5 (revision) and 453.


> You can test glcd_write_char on it's own to see if it works. For 
> example: 
> glcd_write_char(0,0,"A") -- write character "A" at 0,0. 
>

This works.  I said that in my first post.

PG

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jallib/-/riRVqgMQDR0J.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Attachment: glcd_ks0108.jal
Description: Binary data

Reply via email to