On 01/08/12 07:35 pm, mattschinkel wrote:
Does anyone know much about modules on other CPU types? Will standard
naming work on them as well?

What do you mean by "other CPU types"?

What I do with normalisation issues for the device files: write a script to collect for all PICs all the registers related to a certain module type and try to find a pattern: what is (most) common and what are the exceptions. For some modules I've committed a wiki for the convenience of library developers or to use it as reference in discussions. I have more collections than published, if desired I can publish these (after removing the sharp edges!).



Rob, that's fine of the old aliases gone


Thanks!

Regards, Rob.

--
R. Hamerling, Netherlands --- http://www.robh.nl

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to