From: Jay Kraly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 16:21
To: James Users List
Subject: Re: Random DNS and/or network issues

I also found some other people with similar problems on the java.sun.com
forum, I'm going to try the negative.ttl fix to see if it makes any
difference.  Unless I'm insane I'm using 1.4.1:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] local]# $JAVA_HOME/bin/java -version
java version "1.4.1_02"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.1_02-b06)

I do have 1.3.1 installed on the same machine, but I've set JAVA_HOME to
the 1.4.1_02 version.

Thanks for the info.

-J