Aaron Ackerson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    The -nai stem of a verb followed 
by "-zu ni" means "without ___ing."  
Your phrase means "without forgetting."

-naide can also be used to mean "without ____ing."

On Monday, January 9, 2006, at 08:36 PM, ai3131 wrote:

> I often come across this phrase: "Wasurezu ni". What function does
> this verbal conjugation perform in Japanese? Or is this a noun, not a
> verb? In nay case, it seems to be derived from the verb "wasureru" --
>  "to forget about sthg."
>
> - Arian I.
>
>
........................................................
  Arian, I think it will be "Wasure'zuni" >> Because while we translate 
"Without eating" we say Tabe'zuni which is done by chopping off the 'ru' in 
'Taberu' <> so I think it will be wasure'zuni >>without forgetting''  



  SPONSORED LINKS 
        Learn japanese language   Japanese language   Japanese language 
translation     Japanese language course   Japanese language lesson   Japanese 
language class 
    
---------------------------------
  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 

    
    Visit your group "Japanese_Language" on the web.
    
    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    
    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 

    
---------------------------------
  




Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.yahoo.com 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to