--- In [email protected], M 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  
>   I am sure that it is "without forgetting", you asked for >> So 
it is wasurezuni
>    
>   "Sore wo wasurenaide kudasai" >> Does it mean please do not ~~ 
without forgetting?
>     No>> It means "Please do not forget that "
>   And it is I think "Wasurenakute" which you are getting mixed 
with "Wasurenaide"
>    
>   >.< **Correct me if wrong**
[removed]>

So, "wasurenai de" and "wasurezu ni" serve the exact same function? 
Wouldn't the latter serve as an adjective? Also, "wasurenakute" 
would be an auxiliary adjective form, would it not? ("-kute" is 
usually found with an adjective followed by another adjective.)

- Arian I.






 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to