BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

Dear Fellow Members,

I need your help desperately....I had posted this query earlier, but haven't
received a solution for it as yet.
I'm hoping for one now.

This is my problem :-
I am using ApacheServ 1.1.2 on Windows NT 4.0.

I want to store some configuration parameters in a config file.
How can I read the path of this config file.

I am storing it in Environment variable and fetching the value by
System.getProporty method.
But I am getting null as the value.

I looked in the archive and found this :-
"The file jserv.properties contains two under-emphasised variables -
wrapper.env.copy and wrapper.env.copyall. The default for
wrapper.env.copyall is false. I disagree with this, as it prevents JServ
from having access to your environment variables. If you are having
strange exceptions thrown like UnsatisfiedLinkError, set this variable to
true.
If your server is configured properly the problem should be resolved.
wrapper.env.copy allows you to copy individual environment variables for
use by the JVM. ie: wrapper.env.copy=PATH"

I have tried this as well but nothing seems to work...I'm at a dead end !!
Please help me...

regards
Vidya