BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

Herrick Abba@STREAMLINK
01/05/2001 06:41 PM

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:
Subject:  causes of class reloading

Hi,
I have an application running on JServ 1.1.1 under NT that is having all its
servlets reloaded every now and then. I understand that with autoreload turned
on (as is the case here) classes in the zone's classpath are reloaded if they
are modified. However I'm pretty sure that in my application, the files in the
zone's classpath have not been modified just prior to the reload occurring (I've
checked the modified dates).
So my question is this: Is there any other trigger for performing the reload of
a zone's repository apart from the modification of the repository's content??
Thanks,
Herrick.

Streamlink Pty Ltd, Level 5, 33 York Street, Sydney  NSW 2000 Australia

Ph: +61 2 8243 1200   Fax: +61 2 8243 1210   Web: www.streamlink.com.au

This email and any attachments is confidential and is the intellectual
property of Streamlink Pty Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient
you cannot use, distribute or copy this message or attachments. If this
is the case, please notify the sender by return email immediately and
erase all copies of the message and attachments, Thank you.