Fra: istvan bereti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sendt: 5. januar 2001 08:54
Til: Java Apache Users
Emne: Re: causes of class reloading

BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

Hi,
You also might have classes causing errors. Than I think jserv will restart
automatically. Than you will have the same effect all the classes will be
reloaded.
So check the logfile, it might be that you had errors and jserv
restarted..Just
guessing....

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
> WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
> and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!
>
> Herrick Abba@STREAMLINK
> 01/05/2001 06:41 PM
>
> To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> cc:
> Subject:  causes of class reloading
>
> Hi,
> I have an application running on JServ 1.1.1 under NT that is having all
its
> servlets reloaded every now and then. I understand that with autoreload
turned
> on (as is the case here) classes in the zone's classpath are reloaded if
they
> are modified. However I'm pretty sure that in my application, the files in
the
> zone's classpath have not been modified just prior to the reload occurring
(I've
> checked the modified dates).
> So my question is this: Is there any other trigger for performing the
reload of
> a zone's repository apart from the modification of the repository's
content??
> Thanks,
> Herrick.
>
> Streamlink Pty Ltd, Level 5, 33 York Street, Sydney  NSW 2000 Australia
>
> Ph: +61 2 8243 1200   Fax: +61 2 8243 1210   Web: www.streamlink.com.au

> This email and any attachments is confidential and is the intellectual
> property of Streamlink Pty Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient
> you cannot use, distribute or copy this message or attachments. If this
> is the case, please notify the sender by return email immediately and
> erase all copies of the message and attachments, Thank you.
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/java-apache-users%40list.working-dogs.com/>
> Problems?:           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<http://www.mail-archive.com/java-apache-users%40list.working-dogs.com/>
Problems?:           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information in this e-mail and any attached files is confidential.  It
is intended solely for the use of the addressee.  Any unauthorised
disclosure or  use is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient of
the message, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the
information in any medium.  The views of the author may not necessarily
reflect those of the Company.