BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

Hi,

If I'm right when you start it automatically from the Apache web server. Than if
it crashes it will restart automatically.
Sorry but my knowledge stops here....

BR,
Istvan