Hi Rahul,

High memory from both these classes is unexpected. I am wondering that
maybe your application does not close index readers when it doesn't need
them anymore? Another possibility would be that you are dealing with lots
of IndexReader instances in the same JVM. Are you able to count how many
instance of CompressingStoredFieldReader were present in the heap?