From: Adrien Grand [mailto:jpou...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 12:51 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Default LRUQueryCache causing OOO exception

Hi Rahul,

High memory from both these classes is unexpected. I am wondering that maybe
your application does not close index readers when it doesn't need them
anymore? Another possibility would be that you are dealing with lots of
IndexReader instances in the same JVM. Are you able to count how many instance
of CompressingStoredFieldReader were present in the heap?