Hi Michael,

Not at the moment, but I can share privately a built plugin archive (a .zip
file) that one can install manually.

If the plugin looks suitable, I think the best place for it would be under the
Apache GitHub organization, and my question is, are you someone who can help
with that?

Also, although, I don't want to jump ahead too much, since I work as a
freelancer, I have to prioritize what projects I work on. Thus, I must ask, if
this project got under the Apache umbrella, would there be a chance of
receiveing a financial compensation for this work (maybe under some kind of
contract) and potential longer-term maintenance?

Best regards,
Tamás

---Tamás Balog
Freelance JetBrains IDE Plugin Developer

Find me on: GitHub / JetBrains Marketplace / LinkedIn / Website

Proton Mail biztonságos e-maillel küldve.

2023. november 13., hétfő 10:33 keltezéssel, Michael Wechner